Disinfection and Sterilization
Disinfection is common practice used against the harmful pathogen that generally fails to meet the criteria of sterilization. Disinfectants includes antiseptics that are commonly used over the skin or vaginal tract to reduce the microbial pathogens. On the other hand, sterilization includes killing of the microbes. Mostly sterilization is used to avoid the food borne infections. Usually the medical wastes are treated by means of the incineration to prevent the further infection from it.
- Track 1-1 UV Disinfection Systems
- Track 2-2 Surgical instruments sterilization
- Track 3-3 New Sterilization Processes
- Track 4-4 Medical waste disposal
- Track 5-5 Endoscopes and critical items sterilization