Nosocomial Infections generally refers to the hospital acquired infection or hospital associated infection. Recent statistics reveals that more than 5% of the victims who were admitted in the hospitals were supposed to have the nosocomial infections. observing hand hygiene, following customary precautions may seem to reduce the hospital associated infections.
- Track 1-1 Catheter-associated urinary tract infection
- Track 2-2 Central line-associated blood stream infection
- Track 3-3 Surgical site infection
- Track 4-4 Ventilator-associated pneumonia
- Track 5-5 MRSA
- Track 6-6 Clostridium difficile